Restricted area: A website section that can be accessed only with a password.
Customers: People who access the website: http://www.finna.com.br/, which is used to advertise, and not to sell, Finna’s products.
Cookies: Files sent by the website server to the visitor’s computer aiming to identify the visitor’s computer and collect access data, such as pages the visitor has visited or links the visitor has clicked, thus allowing to personalize the visitor’s browsing activities on the website according to the visitor’s profile.
IP: Abbreviation that stands for Internet Protocol. It is a set of numbers that identifies the visitor’s computer on the internet.
Logs: Records of a visitor’s activities on the website.
Website/portal: It refers to http://www.finna.com.br/.
Session ID: Identification of the visitor’s session when the restricted area is accessed.
Visitor: Any person browsing on http://www.finna.com.br/
– Signs up or logs in for the website;
– Interacts with the various tools of the website, voluntarily providing information;
– Contacts Finna using the communication channels available on the website.
3.1. All data and information collected from visitors will be included into the website database, controlled by M. DIAS BRANCO S.A. INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS, a legal entity registered in Brazil (CNPJ) under 07.206.816/0001-15, with its headquarter located in the municipality of Eusébio, in the State of Ceará, at Rodovia BR-116, Km 18, s/n, Jabuti, 61760-000.
3.3. Considering that no security system is absolutely safe, M. DIAS BRANCO S.A. INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS disclaims any responsibility for any damages and/or losses arising from failures, viruses or invasions of the website database, except in cases of proven fault or fraud of the website.
4.1. Data and information collected from visitors/customers may be used for the purposes below:
Make delivery of products of M. Dias Branco, as well as the identification of the respective recipient.
– Answer any question and request of the visitor;
– Provide access to the restricted area of the website;
– Fulfill any court or judicial order;
– Ensure, defend or exercise legal or administrative rights;
– Produce general statistics to identify the profiles of visitors and develop campaigns of M. DIAS BRANCO S.A. INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS;
– Ensure the safety of visitors and customers;
– Keep visitors’ records updated for contact purposes by telephone, email, SMS, direct mail or other means of communication provided by customers;
– Inform visitors about news, promotions and events of M. DIAS BRANCO S.A. INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS and its commercial partners.
– Visitor’s IP;
– Actions performed by the visitor on the website;
– Pages accessed by the visitor;
– Dates and times of each action and access to each page of the website;
– Session ID of the visitor.
5.2. The records mentioned in item 5.1 may be used by M. DIAS BRANCO S.A. INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS in investigations of fraud or improper alteration to its systems and records.
– Customer Service hotline 0800 702 5509, Monday thru Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm;
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to: Caixa Postal 2637 – CEP 60154-970;
– Section “Contact Us” of the website.
9.1. This document has been registered at the Cartório de 1º e 2º Ofício de Notas e Registros, located in Itaitinga, at Av. Coronel Virgílio Távora, 586, Centro, Itaitinga, Ceará, 61880-000.